US & UK Tax Adviser | EDA Professional Services
UK and US Tax Services
We have over 10 years of experience

From the preparation of accounts and self-assessments,
through to advising citizens around the world upon their tax, we are here to provide our expertise.

US Citizen Living Abroad Tax Assistance

From the preparation of accounts to advising US citizens living in the UK and abroad on all aspects of taxation.

UK Business and Personal Tax Services

We provide invaluable advisory and accounting services on all aspects of UK tax for businesses and individuals.

Non Resident Alien Tax Assistance

We offer accounting and advisory services for non resident aliens to ensure they are fully proficient with their finances.

UK and US Tax Services

EDA Professional Services is a Glasgow based accountancy firm. We help prepare your accounts and self-assessment tax returns. In addition, we can assist you with any tax planning advice you may require. We can assist you no matter where you live in the UK, we have clients in the North of Scotland all the way to London. We also assist US Citizens and Green Card holders who are based in the UK (and other countries) with their US Tax return preparation and provide them with general US tax advice.

An American citizen (or Green Card holder) who is living outside the USA may still be required to file US Federal Tax Returns because the US taxes based on citizenship. We can also assist non-residents and non-domiciled individuals with UK tax issues that they may have. Issues such as reporting the sale of their UK property when living outside the UK. If you are living outside the UK and you are about to sell your home (that's in the UK) you need to report this to HMRC.

Our Tax Services

Whether it is setting up your own company, Inheritance Tax or Capital Gains Tax planning, or US tax advice, we can provide the following services:

US Citizens Living Abroad Tax
  • Taxes For Expats
  • Form 2555
  • Green Card Taxes
  • US Double Tax Treaty
  • Capital Gains Tax
  • UK ISA US Tax
  • Tax On Severance Payments
  • Non Resident Alien Tax
UK Business and Personal Tax

  • Corporation Tax
  • VAT Assistance
  • PAYE Assistance
  • Employer Staff Contracts
  • Self Assessment Tax Returns
  • Non Resident Capital Gains Tax
  • Non Resident Landlord Tax

Get in Touch